Tuesday 29 December 2009

The work done

As I write this I am home from Arusha, Tanzania. It has been a very good trip - a different trip. While we have not accomplished yet all we desired to do, but we have done all we can and we now await the Tanzanian Government to do their part.

Allen Mkita has been a wonderful co-worker and he is more than capable of completing what is now lacking. I feel very fortunate to have been able to have worked with him.

During this trip we have accomplshed a lot of "organisational" things. We have made two trips to Dar es Salaam (and I have learnt a lot about travel in Tanzania). We have studied with many people and we have witnessed two souls being born again in the waters of baptism.

I would like to thank all those who have assisted me in this endeavour and also all who have been praying for me and the work. I do not believe that anything could have been accomplished without your prayers.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: