Sunday 25 November 2007

Sunday Evening – around 7.30 pm

Had a very busy day today. Worship services started at 10.00 a.m. and we had a good crowd attending. It is a real encouragement to me to worship with the brethren in K.L., their love for the Lord is so evident. While many might say they are only few, and insignificant, the Bible tells us they are the “pillar and support of the truth” here in K.L.

I continued on my series of Promoting Spiritual Growth, looking this time at how we as individuals seek to grow spiritually. These brethren are among some of the most attentive I have worked with and it is a real pleasure to work with them.

After our worship together a few of the brethren took Anne and myself to lunch at the Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel. A great buffet lunch is a very impressive location. After eating our fill we came back to our (less opulent, but still comfortable) hotel to rest a bit.

No comments: